Snake Park, National and Railway Museums
National Museums of Kenya, Snake Park, Railways Museum
Snake Park, National and Railway Museums Itinerary:
Mid- morning pick up from your hotel or residence within Nairobi city center and drive to the National Museums of Kenya which is opens daily. It is a little north of the city where one sees lifelike effigies of the early man. There are also replicas of Kenya’s famous wildlife. The most spectacular exhibit is the paintings of people from the different groups by the famous conservationist, the late Joy Adamson. A visit to the adjacent snake park is also included in the tour.
This will be followed by a visit to the railways museum where besides the display of early blueprints of the railway and pictures recording the progress, is the paraphernalia used in the railway yard. On display also is the silver cutlery and monogrammed crockery used in the dining car. But most importantly in a special shed is the carriage from which, in June 1900 Charles Henry Ryall was killed by one of the infamous man-eating lions. He was dragged through the open window of the stationery guard coach
You will then be transferred to your preferred destination within Nairobi city Centre.
End of service
Nett cost (in US Dollars) based on a 7-seater minivan:
Ranges from USD 80 per person based on a minimum of two pax in a minivan.
The cost differs depending the number of people in a minivan. Kindly contact us for the exact cost depending on your preference.
- Pick up and drop off from Nairobi Central Business District Area
- Transportation by specially equipped 7-seater safari minivans with special roof hatches to ensure excellent viewing and for easy photography. All minivans are equipped with HF radios (window seat guaranteed for every client)
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
- Applicable local and government taxes on transportation
- International or domestic airfare, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned above
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above