Climbing Mt Kenya Sirimon- Naromoru Route 5 Days/4 Nights
Climbing Mt Kenya Sirimon- Naromoru Route is one of the finest approaches to the peak area with some of the best views and is a gradual climb which can be done leisurely.
Morning spent sorting and organizing equipment for the mountain trek and be driven to the Sirimon gate. An easy 3 hrs walk through equatorial forest to Judmaier’s Camp (3,300m) for overnight in the high altitude mountain tents.
Ascend the Sirimon Track to Likii North Valley and camp overnight in this beautiful little valley below the subsidiary peaks of Teleki and Sendeyo, two ancient parasitic vents of the main peaks.overnight at liki north camp in tents (3990m)-Full board
Climb out of the North Valley and into the Mackinders Valley, one of the broadest valleys on the mountain, with many giant groundsels. Camp at the head of the Mackinder’s Valley, just below the main peaks of Batian and Nelion (4,300m).- Full board
Alpine ascent to the highest peak, Pt. Lenana (4985m). En route up the north face little used by tourists. Four hours of stiff walking to the summit. Then descend to Teleki Valley on the opposite side of the main peaks, to Mackinder’s Camp for a good night rest (4150m.) Full board
Descend to the Met Station (road head) on the Naro Moru Track and back to the Lodge.
END OF SERVICE
Nett cost per person (in US Dollars)
|NO. OF PAX (ADULTS)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8
PP- per person
• Meal Plan as detailed: B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Diner
• Return transfers from the Lodge.
• All Park entrance fees and conservation fees
• Service of an English speaking professional Guide, porters and skilled cook
• Guaranteed price/guaranteed Trek on confirmation
• Flying Doctor Service temporary cover for emergency evacuation (taca)
• Bottled treated water in our vehicle
• Prevailing taxes (subject to changes)
• On Completion Successful Climb Certificate.
• Accommodation at the Lodge.
• International air, visa fees and inoculation.
• Climbing Gear/equipment
• Personal Travel insurance
• Laundry, drinks and tipping
• Extra activities offered at lodges or en route
• Any deviation from the stated route
• Any tariff/tax increases after the date of this quote.
• Any items of personal nature.
Required Equipments- Available for hire, reserve in Advance
Naromoru Transfer charges: Pick up and Drop off at Nairobi hotel/ Airport
01 Pax USD 310.00
02 Pax USD 145.00 per person
03 Pax USD 95.00 per person
04 Pax USD 70.00 per person
05 Pax USD 60.00 per person
06 Pax USD 46.00 per person
07 Pax USD 40.00 per person
08 Pax USD 35.00 per person