Maasai Mara Flying Safari from Nairobi 3 Days/2 Nights
Mara Flying Safari from Nairobi reduces the time taken to the Mara from about 5 hours to about 45 minutes avoiding the fatigue associated with road travel. On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Wilson Airport for your early morning flight to the Mara.
Day Destination Meal Plan Activity
1 Maasai Mara National Reserve LD PM G/D
2 Maasai Mara National Reserve BLD AM & PM G/D
L-Lunch, D-Dinner, B-Breakfast, BB-Bed and breakfast, PM G/D- afternoon game drive, AM G/D-early morning game drive
Day 1: Nairobi- Maasai Mara National Reserve
On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Wilson Airport for your early morning flight to the Mara. Upon arrival at the airstrip in Mara, you will be transferred to the lodge for check in. After lunch, proceed for an afternoon game drive which will introduce to the diverse wildlife in this reserve.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner only
Accommodation: Keekorok Lodge
Day 02: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early morning game drive at the Maasai Mara, the northern part of the Serengeti and one of Kenya’s most favoured game-viewing areas. Return to the lodge for breakfast and the rest of the morning will be at leisure at the lodge. Another game drive after lunch. This is Kenya’s finest reserve and the vegetation is mostly savanna type with forested areas near the rivers and of course the dwarf acacias to cater for the giraffes. More than 60 species of animals are found here and countless bird species, this includes the masai ostrich and the secretary bird. This is where the great migration of the wildebeest takes place at the beginning of August now acknowledged as one of wonders of the world.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner only
Accommodation: Keekorok Lodge
Day 3: Depart
Early morning transfer to the airstrip to catch the morning flight back to Nairobi. Upon arrival at Nairobi transfer to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your outbound flight.
Meals: Breakfast only
End of service
Nett cost (in US Dollars)
Ranges from USD per person sharing based on a minimum of two pax
The cost differs depending on the season and the number of people travelling. Kindly contact us for the exact cost as per your preference.
Rates on flying packages are subject to increase depending on taxes, government levies and fuel increases. Game drives are based on sharing basis using the lodge’s vehicles.
Optional: Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari= USD 15.00 per person
- Accommodation in standard rooms as described
- Airport transfers and meet & greet service by our representative at Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Meals as described: Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation
- Local return flight from Nairobi to the Mara(scheduled flight NOT charter)
- International or domestic airfare, airport taxes and security related fees unless mentioned above
- Meals not described in the itinerary above
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide; hotel/camp and restaurant staff; room service etc
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature i.e., telephone/internet usage, laundry, bottled water and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages etc.
- Any optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the itinerary above